Boxhagener Strasse 61
+49 176 64848070
STNR 14/448/01721– UST ID DE274391606
Legal structure: individual enterprise of Corie Motzkus
HOUSE RULES / TERMS AND CONDITIONS
whenever lots of people gather in one place a few rules can be helpful to ease the cohabitation to the benefit of everyone. Most of the rules go without saying and won‘t limit the enjoyment of your stay.
Of course, it also goes without saying that things that are forbidden by law (e.g. illegal drugs and weapons) are not allowed here either. When everyone behaves in such a way that other guests are not disturbed, that is already a big step toward a carefree stay. Therefore, you will surely understand that, for the well-being of our guests, we place special importance on the following points:
- Smoking is forbidden in Box61. We must charge you € 200 for infringements to cover the cost of additional cleaning and associated loss of sales. Should the fire department respond to the activation of a fire detector, we must also charge you this considerable fee.
- Our check out time is 10.30 am. For a late check out we have to charge 25 €.
- For a key loss we have to charge 50 €.
- Free cancellations until 14 days before check in are possible- for cancellations from 14 days prior to check in we charge the full amount of the reservation
- Pay attention to your volume, especially with open windows and during the night time from 23 pm to 9 am. Please also be considerate of local residents and neighbours.
- Enjoy your stay! Should anything fail to meet your expectations, please bring it to our attention immediately, also regarding potential damages, so that these can be charged to the person responsible.
- Severe and repeated harassment of other guests may result in the immediate termination of the accommodation contract, damage claims and a permanent ban.
- We would like to draw your attention to the fact that the public areas could be monitored by video for your own safety.
- Safety: Please make note of the location of the fire extinguisher.Please take care while using the water boiler and the stove.
- Please leave the sanitary facilities and the kitchen area as you found it.
- It’s not allowed to use our free internet for illegal activities.
By offence against our house rules we reserve ourselves the right to end your stay without refund.
With a binding reservation (when submitting your credit card details) , you agree to the above points to. Key Loss, late check out fees etc. will be charged from your credit card.
Thank you, we are happy to host you! Corie & Andre
For us, the protection of your data has a high priority. We treat your personal data as follows:
– for inquiries that do not lead to a booking, e.g. via e-mail, we do not save any data
– for inquiries that lead to a booking, we store your data only temporarily: from the moment of the concrete booking until a few days after the end of your stay. Your data will be used solely for the purpose of executing a booking.
In no case your data will be passed on to third parties.
Responsible in terms of data protection laws, in particular the EU Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), is: Corie Motzkus, Corie Motzkus, Boxhagener Strasse 61, 10245 Berlin, booking_AT_xperior.net, +49 176 64848070
You can always perform the following rights and get information under the contact details of our data protection officer:
- Information about your stored data and their processing
- Correction of incorrect personal data,
- Deletion of your stored data,
- Restriction of data processing, if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- Objection to the processing of your data by us and
- Data portability, if you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
- If you have given us your consent, you can withdraw it at any time with effect for the future.
You can always contact the supervisory authority responsible for you with a complaint. Your competent supervisory authority will depend on the state of your domicile, work or alleged violation. A list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public area) with address can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Purposes of data processing by the responsible entity and third parties:
Deletion or blocking of data
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. Therefore, we only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned here or as provided for by the various storage periods provided for by law. After discontinuation of the respective purpose or expiration of these deadlines, the corresponding data will be routinely and in accordance with the statutory provisions blocked or deleted.
Collecting general information when visiting our website
When you access our website, a cookie automatically records information of a general nature. This information (server log files) includes, for example, the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider and the like. This is only information that does not allow conclusions about your person. This information is technically necessary to correctly deliver the contents of web pages requested by you and is mandatory when using the internet. They are processed in particular for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a hassle-free connection of the website,
- Ensuring a smooth use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well for further administrative purposes.
- The processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest for the aforementioned purposes of data collection. We do not use your information to draw conclusions about you. The recipient of the data is only the responsible body and possibly the processor.
Anonymous information of this kind may be statistically evaluated by us to optimize our website and the underlying technology.
Questions to the data protection officer
If you have any questions about privacy, please email us or contact the person responsible for data protection in our organization: email@example.com